War Thunder is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game developed by Gaijin Entertainment. It features World War II era combat with aircraft, tanks, ships and more.
The war thunder next major update 2021 is the upcoming Patch Notes for War Thunder 18.104.22.168, which will be released on January 10, 2019.
Developer Gaijin Entertainment has recently published War Thunder version 22.214.171.124, and we now have the complete list of changes for you to read. This new version adds a slew of new features to the game, including better FPS and stability, MLRS crosshair adjustment, and more.
The latest patch also disclosed a lengthy number of bug fixes and adjustments, in addition to some of the improvements mentioned above. Check out the entire changelog below to learn more about this release.
Patch Notes for War Thunder Update 126.96.36.199
Fixes and improvements
- When a voluminous shell strikes a cross-section region of three or four armoured components, a problem was addressed in which the shell did not split after piercing the armour.
- The vision in binoculars was oriented to the east while moving from commander’s sight to binoculars with the “Save direction when switching current trigger” option selected.
- With the “Automatic target lock” option enabled in Naval fights, a problem was addressed that resulted in enemies locking on opponents around the chosen one.
- In Naval fights, a problem was addressed that resulted in erroneous range correction at closer distances: spinning down boosted correction in certain instances, while moving up reduced it.
- A problem with missing grass on any graphic settings accessible on the Linux version has been addressed.
Changes to the Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristics, and weaponry:
- “Late two tone” camo is now available for completing missions on the Chieftain Mk.10, Striker, comparable to other later British ground vehicles.
- For the driver and commander, the ZSU-37-2 NVD has been installed.
- The Type 87 – “Fire Adjustment” module has been added.
- M41A1 (SDF) – The anti-aircraft machine gun’s aiming speed has been improved to match that of the M41A1 in the US branch.
- Type 60 ATM – The crew number on the information card has been rectified.
- Leopard 2K – The damage model now has rubber-fabric mudguards.
- Cromwell V (RP-3) – In Xray mode, the incorrect rocket depletion sequence has been corrected.
- The description of the bulkhead between the engine and combat compartments has been updated on the Merkava Mk.3D.
- Gun depression angles over the engine compartment have been decreased on the Vickers Mk.3.
- After modifications to the ballistic properties of rockets, MLRS sight crosshairs were defined.
- 25mm M791 – The M242 gun’s initial velocity has been determined.
Changes to the aircraft model, damage model, characteristics, and armament
- Pe-8 – The secondary armament menu has been updated to include icons for 100 kilogram bombs.
- In the info card, Wfr.Gr.21 – Explosives type display has been corrected.
- Hunter F.6 – The protective caps on empty rocket launchers for the dual SRAAM weapon configuration are now shown correctly.
- AH-64DJP – The depiction of the AIM-92 missile launchers has been corrected.
- Armoured backseat has been fitted to the Yak-30.
Changes to the fleet model, damage model, characteristics, and armament
- LÉ Orla – The main calibre turret’s traverse speed has been set.
- AI firing against airborne targets has been corrected for Clemson-style destroyers. The remote fuse parameters for the 76mm HE remote fuse rounds have been updated.
- HMAS Tobruk, HMS Armada – A problem was addressed that caused 40mm mountings to stay at their maximum height.
Changes to the flight model
- AH-1z — Increased propeller pitch improves throttle responsiveness and rev recovery.
- Scout AH.Mk.1, Wasp HAS.Mk.1 – When raising speed in arcade fights, the roll has been corrected.
- A problem with the improper location of wheels on the front landing gear has been addressed in Do 217 (all series).
- Tu-1 – A problem that resulted in improper fuel loading has been resolved.
- MiG-23, MiG-27 — When the automated controls system is in the stabilization or damping mode, a dead zone in the yaw channel has been minimized.
War Thunder Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes is a blog post that has been released by Gaijin Entertainment that includes the patch notes for War Thunder update 184.108.40.206 Reference: war thunder update direct hit.