Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the latest installment in Nintendo’s long-running Animal Crossing series. You get to create your own character and design them, then live out their life through a variety of activities. The game features an all-new gyroid system that offers endless customization options for your home or farm, as well as a new mechanic called “gyroids,” which are similar to Tamagotchis in how you care for them and raise them from birth until they’re ready to move on with their lives!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a game that was released on June 30, 2019. The “gyroid animal crossing: new horizons” is a collectible item in the game.
Gyroids have long been regarded as the Animal Crossing series’ unofficial mascot. They act as both public utilities and kitschy furniture items, letting you to save your game in the original Animal Crossing. They were regrettably lacking from New Horizons, save for Lloid the donation-gathering Gyroid, but due to the version 2.0 update, you may now have an entire shelf full of these adorably strange little figurines. In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, here are all the Gyroids and how to obtain them.
Gyroids seem like living automatons that emerge from the earth. These little creatures may be placed on any flat surface or shelf, and if music is played nearby, they will dance and make charming little sounds. Each Gyroid species has its own distinct sound, so if you gather a large number of them, you may make a full symphony of backup instruments for your favorite KK Slider tunes. You may also use modification kits to alter their color palettes at a DIY bench.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, how can you obtain Gyroids?
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, to acquire Gyroids
- Kapp’n’s Boat Tours will take you to an island.
- Gyroid Fragments may be found in fissures in the earth.
- Fill a hole on your island with the Fragment, bury it, and water it with a watering can.
- Wait a day before digging up the fully developed Gyroid.
Gyroids can be grown in the same way as plants are, but you’ll need the necessary resources first. Gyroid Fragments are specifically required. On the islands that Kapp’n takes you to on his boat trips, you may dig Gyroid Fragments out of the ground, and you’ll receive one for free from Brewster when you first meet him. Dig a hole anywhere on your island and dump the Fragment in it after you’ve obtained a Fragment.
Cover the hole with a cloth and a squirt of water from a watering can. You should see a little puff of smoke rising from the fissure. Wait until the following day, then dig up the hole to find a fully fledged Gyroid ready to shake its groove thang. You could even discover fully developed Gyroids in earth cracks if you check about your island the day following a downpour.
Gyroids in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The following is a list of all 36 Gyroids in Animal Crossing New Horizons, along with their color variations:
- Aluminosilicate (Silver, Copper, Blue, Black)
- Arfoid is an arfoid (Yellow, Brown, Green, Pink, Blue)
- Babbloid is a kind of babbloid that (Blue, Pink, Green, Purple, Brown, White)
- Bendoid is a kind of bendoid (Orange, Beige, Green, Brown, Blue, Gray)
- Bloopoid is a kind of bloopoid that (Blue, Red, Green, Purple)
- Boioingoid is a kind of boioingoid (Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Black, Wood)
- Boomoid is a term used to describe a person who (Brown, Camel, Green, Blue, Purple, Black)
- Brewstoid Brewstoid Brewstoid Bre (No variations)
- Bubbloid (bubbly) (Brown, Green, Pink, Purple, White)
- Bwongoid is a kind of bwongoid (Brown, Yellow, Green, Blue)
- Clatteroid is a kind of Clatteroid (Pop, Natural, Cool, Cute, Chic)
- Crumploid is a kind of crumploid (Yellow, Brown, Blue, Red, Green, Black)
- Dootoid is a kind of dootoid (Gray, Brown, Green, Pink, Blue, White, Black)
- Drummoid is a term that refers to a (Blue, Green, Brown, Purple, Gray)
- Flutteroid is a kind of flutteroid (Orange, Yellow, Green, Pink, Purple)
- Jingloid is a kind of jingloid (Purple, Gold, Pink, Silver, Blue)
- Laseroid is a kind of Laseroid (Yellow, Pink, Blue, Silver)
- Oinkoid is a kind of oinkoid that (Beige, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Black)
- Petaloid is a kind of petaloid (Green, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Purple, White)
- Rattloid is a term used to describe a person (Red, Brown, White, Blue, Green, Black)
- The ringoid (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White)
- Rumbloid is a kind of newspaper (Purple, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, White, Gray)
- Scatteroid is a kind of Scatteroid (Light Brown, Brown, Green, Pink, White)
- Spikenoid is a kind of spikenoid (Green, Orange, Brown, Light Green, Blue, Camel, Gray)
- Sproingoid is a kind of sproingoid (Camel, Green, Red, Blue)
- Squeakoid Squeakoid Squeakoid S (Yellow, White, Brown, Pink, Blue)
- Squeezoid is a kind of squeezoid (Beige, Yellow, Pink, Blue, White, Black)
- Stelloid is a kind of stelloid (Green, Yellow, Blue, White, Black)
- Thwopoid is a kind of thwopoid (Pink, Beige, Green, Gray)
- Tockoid is a kind of tockoid (Pop, Natural, Cool, Cute, Chic)
- Tremoloid is a kind of tremoloid (Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, White)
- Twangoid Twangoid Twangoid Twang (Brown, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black)
- Wallopoid is a kind of Wallopoid (Camel, Brown, Green, Blue, White, Black)
- Whirroid is a fictional character (Blue, Red, Gold, Silver)
- Whistloid is a kind of Whistloid (Blue, Brown, Yellow, Green, Pink, White)
- Xylophoid is a kind of xylophoid (Yellow, Blue, Pink, White, Brown)
The “brewster animal crossing” is a game that has been released on the Nintendo Switch. It includes all gyroids and how to get them.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get Gyroids in New Horizons?
A: Gyroids are usually found in the sky, this isnt the case with New Horizons. To find gyroids, youll have to follow your nose down into a cave that is near one of the trees on Earths surface
How to get Brewstoid?
A: Brewstoid is not yet available for sale on the Steam Store. It will be released when it exits beta testing sometime soon.
How to grow Gyroids Animal Crossing?
A: First of all, you need to find a Gyroid. You can either buy one from the catalog for 100 bells or catch one in your house using Net Catcher and place it on an available spot. Once you have found a Gyroid, tap on it with any tool but the wrench before moving onto the next step!
- all gyroids animal crossing new horizons
- animal crossing new horizons gyroid fragments
- animal crossing gyroid sounds
- animal crossing new horizons gyroid list