In this blog, we will discuss how to record game clips and share them with your friends on social media.
The how to share game clips on pc is a question often asked. There are many ways to share game clips on PC, but the most popular ones are through YouTube and Twitch.
If you wish to record PS4 gameplay but aren’t sure where to start, this article will guide you through the process of recording your first PS4 game. We’ll take you through the process of recording your gameplay step by step. You’ll be able to show off your gaming talents to your friends and followers by recording your gameplay, and you’ll also be assisting novice gamers in finishing or unlocking new levels in games. So, without further ado, let’s get right to the process.
Examine the PS4’s video settings to see whether you can record gameplay.
The procedure of recording a gaming clip on the PS4 is extremely easy. Because the PS4 already has a recording function, you can record gameplays without using an external device. Before you begin recording your games, make sure the PS4’s video settings are correct. You must ensure that the video settings are adjusted to your requirements.
To change the video settings on your PS4, just follow the instructions listed below.
- On your Sony DualShock controller, press the SHARE button.
- On the screen, you’ll see Broadcast and Sharing Options.
- You may now choose the duration of your video clip, as well as the audio sharing and screenshot options.
Gameplay on the PS4 may be recorded in a variety of ways.
After you’ve finished adjusting the video settings, you may start recording the games. There is no need for additional gear since the PS4 can record in HD resolution. However, if you want your video clips to generate money for you and you plan to post them to YouTube or another social media platform, we recommend that you invest in some high-quality hardware equipment for higher video quality.
Here are the two simplest ways for recording your PS4 games.
Pixabay is the source of this image.
You should try it! Is Rockstar working on a new Red Dead Redemption game?
Record Using the DualShock 4 Controller’s SHARE Button
This is the option you’ve been searching for if you want to record a specific portion of a game that you’re playing! Simply follow the instructions outlined below.
- Simply start the game you want to record.
- Simply press the SHARE button twice on your DualShock Controller while in the game to begin the recording process. The Gameplay recording will begin when a tiny symbol appears on the left side of the screen.
- The length of the video clip that you selected in the video settings previously will determine when the gameplay recording will end. You may wish to manually stop the recording at any moment; to do so, just press the SHARE Button once, and you will get a notice that the recording has been ended and the clip has been stored. In the Capture Gallery, you may quickly retrieve the stored footage.
Why don’t you take a break and learn about Kindle while you’re here? See ‘How to Cancel Kindle Unlimited In A Few Easy Steps’ for more information.
Save the Last Few Minutes of Playtime on Your PS4
This option is for players who have had a spectacular experience while playing the game but have not yet clicked the SHARE button to capture the event. The PS4 has an incredible function that automatically captures the final 15 minutes of gameplay so that the climax is not missed. The recording may be as lengthy as 60 minutes or as short as 30 seconds in duration.
Note: The final minutes of gameplay captured by the PS4 are not automatically stored in the Capture Gallery, and you must take the procedures outlined below to do so.
- By hitting the SHARE button, you may access the Share menu.
- The option “Save Video Clip” will appear. Your gameplay will be stored in the Capture Gallery if you click on it.
How to Share PS4 Gameplays You’ve Recorded
Finally, you’ve captured the gameplay and want to share it with your followers and friends. Video clips are saved in Capture Gallery, and PS4 allows you to modify them before posting or sharing them. This is how you can edit your video clips on PS4.
- Switch to your PS4’s Home Screen by pressing the PS button on your controller.
- Choose Capture Gallery from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the video you want to modify in the Capture Gallery Folder.
- On your controller, press the OPTIONS button.
- You’ll find a “Trim” option in the Options menu.
- You’ll get a Trim Section after choosing the Trim option, where you may pick the beginning and finish of your video clip.
- After you’ve made your changes to the clip, you may either save it or replace the old video clip.
- After you’ve finished editing and saving the movie, you may share it by pressing the SHARE button on the DualShock Controller.
- You’ll get a list of social networking services after clicking the SHARE button. To finish the sharing procedure, choose your preferred social networking provider and follow the steps.
One of the most common questions that people have is how to record with xbox game bar windows 10. There are a few different ways to do this, but the easiest way is to use a program called OBS Studio.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you share game clips?
You can share game clips by sending them to your friends on social media, or by uploading them to YouTube and sharing the link.
How do you record gameplay clips?
To record a gameplay clip, you must use a capture card.
How do you send Xbox clips to your phone?
You can send clips from Xbox to your phone using the Xbox app on your phone.
- xbox clips
- how to clip last 30 seconds on pc
- xbox captures
- xbox game bar recording shortcut
- how-to clip on pc windows 10