In November, the Brawl Stars update brought a new map and several changes to how players can play. While there were some bugs that needed fixing related to the Co-op feature of the game, overall people are happy with this release.
The “brawl stars patch notes 2021” is the latest update to Brawl Stars. The game has been updated with new features, balance changes, and bug fixes. The size of the download is around 1.2 GB.
The November 2021 Patch Notes for Brawl Stars are now out, and gamers are eager to learn about the modifications made to the game. This page contains the whole patch notes, which will assist you in understanding the changes made to this game.
November 2021 Brawl Stars Update
There have been a number of changes in the current version. This version contains various modifications that will assist you in discovering new objects in the game. All prior issues have been resolved, and there is still enough to discover.
You may also be interested in reading: How to Plant Dream Bloom Genshin Impact | Easy Guide | Everything You Need to Know
Patch Notes for the November 2021 Brawl Stars Update
Here are the full patch notes for this game, which will guide you through the new features and issues that have been resolved in this release.
- The Count Pengula animation in the store has been addressed in this release.
- Count (fixed) SFX for Pengula’s primary attack
- In-game, Meg’s face was fixed.
- Max Supercharge was not functioning in several game types, thus it was fixed.
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t test out old Brawl-o-ween skins in the store.
- Jessie’s new portrait has been introduced in this version.
- In the Castle Courtyard setting, a missing texture was fixed.
- Brawlywood map preview was missing a tile, which has since been fixed.
- The ability to preview Lola on the Brawlers’ screen has been fixed.
- In the Brawl-o-ween event, the invisibility clock was fixed to spin rapidly while loading.
- The broken missiles of Rico, Poco, and Mr.p Spawners have been addressed in the November 2021 Brawl Stars Update.
You may also see the the November 2021 Zendikar Rising Draft Tier List.
New Skins and Enhancements to the Appearance
- Lola is a renegade (Brawl Pass Tier 70)
- Bull B-800 (Brawl Pass Tier 1)
- Captain Crow is a character in the film Captain Crow (79 Gems)
- Gale, the Squeakbuster (149 Gems)
- Surge of Kong (79 Gems)
- Stu, the Headless Rider (149 Gems)
- Gene of the Swamp (79 Gems)
- Pengula, Count (79 Gems)
- Squeak the Ghost (49 Gems)
- Director Buzz (25.000 Star Points – 60 Power League Round Wins)
- Jessie, the Cat Burglar (Can be unlocked for free at the World Finals — further details will be available in November, prior to the Finals)
Pins that are both new and animated
- Buzz was born with a bad reputation.
- Pins for Brawl-o-Ween (Pumpkin, Calavera Piper, Witch Shelly, Brawl-o-Ween Rosa, Werewolf Leon, Ghost Squeak, Headless Rider Stu, Count Pengula)
- Pins from Retropolis (Hotrod Brock, Bakesale Barley, Roadrage Carl, Rockabilly Mortis, V8-Bit)
- Lola Lola Lola Lola Lola Lo (and Chola)
You may also be interested in: How to Buy GTA Trilogy on PC. Step-by-Step Instructions
Game Modes / Changes in Event Rotation / Challenges
Peek-a-Boo! is a Brawl-o-Ween modification.
- Every 7 seconds, brawlers (like Leon) become invisible for 7 seconds.
Changes in the Balance
- The wrath you have when you take harm. With the November 2021 Brawl Stars Update, full fury now needs 125 percent of max HP absorbed (formerly 75 percent).
- First Bash – Increases the amount of anger earned from an assault by 200 percent now (previously it was 100 percent )
- El Primo’s suplex device now has noise-canceling immunity.
- Irresistible Attraction now doubles the attack’s damage and pulls foes in.
- Base health has been increased to 5000. (was 4600)
- Increased the Supercharge rate to four hits (was 5)
- With the November 2021 Brawl Stars Update, Shield was removed from Super activation.
Bugs have been fixed.
- Sprouts that have been fixed Being able to remove spike tiles is fantastic.
- Squeak Star Power now works if Squeak is defeated before it is activated.
- With Brawl Stars Update November 2021, we fixed a rare circumstance where the speed-up boost visual effect may hang on for too long.
- When the shrubs near to the walls are destroyed, Mortis will not be able to cross through them.
- Buzz is now fixed. Super is caught in a loop.
- With the November 2021 Brawl Stars Update, Meg was no longer able to utilize a teleport after changing forms.
Patch Notes for the Genshin Impact 2.3 Update may also be found here.
It was the whole Brawl Stars Update November 2021 guide. Now we’d want to wrap up this essay in the hopes that you’ve learned all there is to know about this update. If you have any questions about this update, please leave them in the comments area. We’d be pleased to answer any questions you have about Brawl Stars Update November 2021.
Game Guides and News is a category for game guides and news.
The “brawl stars patch notes may 2021” is the latest update for the popular mobile game Brawl Stars. The update includes a new map, new skins and more!
- brawl stars patch notes august 2021
- brawl stars buffs and nerfs 2021
- brawl talk january 2021
- new update brawl stars 2020
- brawl stars new brawler 2021